Holiday by Motorcoach
It's the food, beer, and music of Germany, close to home on this tour to Frankenmuth, Michigan's Bavarian gem.
- 5 Meals (2 dinners, 1 lunch and 2 breakfasts)
- Visit the Kalamazoo Air Zoo with its collection of unique aircraft
- Guided tour of Frankenmuth including a visit to St. Lorenz Church
- Shop at Bronner’s Christmas World
- Strudel Making experience with Wine Sampling
- Enjoy Oktoberfest celebration in Frankenmuth with continuous live music, dancing and plenty of German food and drink
- Lunch cruise with live entertainment aboard the Michigan Princess
- $15 in Mayflower Money
We begin with a stop at the Kalamazoo Air Zoo, one of the country’s premier aviation attractions with interactive displays help to understand the history of flight. Continue to Michigan’s Little Bavaria – Frankenmuth. Tonight we enjoy a German dinner with live music.
A guided tour of the village includes a visit to St. Lorenz Church and a stop at Bronner’s Christmas Store, everyone’s favorite. There is also a strudel making experience and wine sampling before our family-style chicken dinner. In the evening we attend the Oktoberfest celebration filled with the sights and sounds reminiscent of the world-famous festival in Munich, Germany. On the way home we stop at Cornwell’s Turkeyville USA for lunch and live entertainment in their own dinner theatre. Past productions have included Getting Mama Married and Ring of Fire.
Days 1-3 Bavarian Inn Lodge, Frankenmuth, MI
||Per Person twin
|September 19, 2018 Request a Quote
Call for air rates and schedules.