Set sail on the S.S. Badger for an unforgettable journey across Lake Michigan. Sightseeing in Michigan’s Ludington region features Dune Scooter rides, Historic White Pine Village, White River Lighthouse and is highlighted by sightseeing in the Dutch town of Holland. Finish with lunch and live entertainment in Indiana.
- Free home or local pick up and return
- 8 Meals (3 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 2 dinners)
- Visit the Harley-Davidson Museum and ferry across Lake Michigan aboard the S.S. Badger
- Tour White Pine Village and take a thrilling Dune Scooter ride on the sand dunes
- Visit Windmill Island Gardens, tour Cappon and Settlers Houses and take a leisurely lunch cruise aboard the Holland Princess
- Lunch and live show Josiah for President at the Blue Gate Theater
- $20 in Mayflower Money
Begin at the Harley-Davidson Museum before coming to Manitowoc, Wisconsin, to climb aboard the S.S. Badger and cross Lake Michigan. While aboard, watch a movie, play bingo or just relax and enjoy the included dinner.
In Michigan, visit Historic White Pine Village before climbing aboard a specially designed Dune Scooter for a thrilling ride on the Michigan Dunes. Pay a visit to the White River Light Station Museum and enjoy dinner at the Beachwood Inn. In Holland, visit the Windmill Island Gardens (Meijer Gardens in October) and visit the Holland Bowl Mill for a hand-carved wooden bowl. Tour the Cappon House home to Holland’s first Mayor and the Settlers House. Also take a leisurely lunch cruise aboard the
Holland Princess on scenic Lake Macatawa.
Finish with a “family-style” lunch and the live show Josiah for President at the Blue Gate Dinner Theater.
Days 1 Comfort Inn, Ludington, MI
Days 2-3 DoubleTree Hotel, Holland, MI
||Per Person twin
|June 23, 2020 Request a Quote
|September 22, 2020 Request a Quote
|October 6, 2020 Request a Quote
Call for air rates and schedules.