Nestled among the hills of the Hoosier National Forest resides a classic American destination: French Lick Resort. Experience the luxury of a world-class historic hotel, home to two AAA Four-Diamond nationally historic hotels, three challenging golf courses, two rejuvenating spas, and a Vegas-style casino, the resort is sure to exceed your expectations.
- 4 Meals: 2 breakfasts and 2 dinners
- Spend two nights at the French Lick Resort
- Visit the historic West Baden Springs National Historic Landmark
- Wagon ride and Elephant encounter at Wilstem Wildlife Park
- Indiana Railway Museum and French Lick Railway ride
- Wine tasting at French Lick Winery
- Dinner and live entertainment at Abbeydell Hall
- Tour the Red Skelton Museum of American Comedy
- $15 in Mayflower Money
Built at the turn of the century, the French Lick Resort stands as a testament to a bygone era. This lavish resort has a registry of guests who have included former presidents FDR and Ronald Reagan. Visit the incredible West Baden Springs National Landmark to see the restored lobby, dining room and the impressive elegant atrium. Tonight, enjoy a sumptuous dinner at the French Lick Resort.
At Wilstem Wildlife Park take a narrated wagon ride see the elephants at the Elephant Encounter. Board the Indian Railway Museum and board the Indiana Scenic Railway for a 12-mile train ride through Hoosier National Forest. Stop at the French Lick Winery for a tasting then sit down to dinner and live entertainment at Abbeydell Hall. On the way home, you make a stop at the Red Skelton Museum of American Comedy for a better insight into this legendary comedian.
1 & 2 French Lick Springs Hotel, French Lick, Indiana
||Per Person twin
| May 17, 2021
Request a Quote
| September 27, 2021
Request a Quote