Come explore the largest all-wood structure on the nation at The Ark Encounter. This full-scale replica of Noah’s Ark is a one-of-a-kind attraction. Also, meet the penguins at the Cincinnati Aquarium, take a narrated Gangster Tour of Newport, Kentucky and enjoy a leisurely narrated river cruise.
- Free home or local pickup and return
- 6 Meals (3 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 2 dinners)
- Visit the massive Ark Encounter, a full-sized all wood replica
- Take a narrated Gangster Tour of Newport, Kentucky
- Visit the Cincinnati Aquarium and meet their friendly penguins
- Enjoy a relaxing dinner cruise aboard BB Riverboats
- $20 in Mayflower Money
Depart for Covington, Kentucky, to begin your trip. The highlight is a visit to the massive Ark Encounter. This full-sized, all wood replica of Noah’s Ark presents a number of historic events centered on this one-of-a-kind historically themed attraction. It is designed to be family oriented, historically authentic and is the largest timber frame structure in the country.
Take a narrated Gangster Tour of nearby Newport, Kentucky and learn the about the Mob’s ties to the area. Visit the Cincinnati Aquarium and get up close and person with their friendly penguins in a special encounter. Finish off with a relaxing dinner cruise
featuring a delicious meal and live narration of the river’s history.
Days 1-3 Holiday Inn Cincinnati Riverfront, Covington, KY
||Per Person twin
|October 4, 2020 Request a Quote
|October 18, 2020 Request a Quote
Call for air rates and schedules.