Guided Holiday by Motorcoach
- Free home or local pickup and return
- 6 Meals (3 breakfasts and 3 dinners)
- Visit the Farmamerica Center dedicated to Minnesota’s rich agricultural heritage
- Spend 2 nights in New Ulm, site of one of the oldest Oktoberfest celebrations in the nation and attend the Oktoberfest parade
- Sightseeing tour with a local guide to see the Rathskeller, Hermann Monument, the Glockenspiel and Harkin General Store
- Enjoy 2 nights celebrating Oktoberfest in the German Festhalles complete with music, dancing and plenty of German food and drink
- $20 in Mayflower Money
Travel into Minnesota and make a stop at the Farmamerica Center for a look at the state’s dedication to its rich agricultural heritage.
In New Ulm, a local guide shows you Turner Hall to view the paintings in the Rathskeller. Also, stop at the Hermann Monument for a panoramic view of the river valley. At the Harkin General Store learn about life in 1870 from the over 40% original stock still in the store. Also, attend the Oktoberfest Parade and watch the official “tapping of the keg.” In the evenings, all roads lead to the Oktoberfest Festhalles which feature music, dancing and plenty of Bavarian food, drink and desserts.
Days 1 La Quinta Inn, Rochester, MN
Days 2-3 Best Western Plus Hotel, New Ulm, MN
||Per Person twin
|October 1, 2020 Request a Quote
Call for air rates and schedules.