Celebrate Christmas in Dublin, Ohio, where a local guide shows you this unique Irish community on a 4-day motorcoach tour.
- Free home or local pickup and return
- 5 Meals: 3 breakfasts and 2 dinners
- Dinner and traditional “Irish Wake” at The Bogey Inn
- Driving tour of Dublin, Ohio and Irish Penny Whistle Class
- Irish Storyteller sharing Irish Christmas traditions
- Celebrate the holiday with Miss Sophia at historic Kelton House
- Dinner and live entertainment at the Sunny Street Cafe
- Fantasy of Lights driving tour and Wildlights at the Zoo
- $20 in Mayflower Money
Cead Mile Failte! “One hundred thousand welcomes” to Dublin…Ohio that is, where a local guide shows you this unique Irish community in Ohio. At The Bogey Inn enjoy dinner and a traditional Irish Wake. Later, a seanchaí (shon-uh-key) or Irish storyteller will entertain you with tales of ‘old Ireland, traditions, songs and folklore.
Enjoy a traditional and “not so traditional” Irish dinner at the Sunny Side Café with your own Irish fiddler for some toe tappin’ tunes. Drive through the Fantasy of Lights, featuring more than a million lights and the Wildlights at the Columbus Zoo.
Drury Inn & Suites Columbus, OH
||Per Person twin
| December 2, 2021
Request a Quote
Call for air rates and schedules.