- 5 Meals: 2 dinners and 3 breakfasts
- Free home or local pick up and return
- See three baseball games featuring the Chicago Cubs and the Detroit Tigers
- Reserved seats for the games at Detroit’s Comerica Ball Park
- Enjoy dinner at Hockeytown Café, rich in Detroit sports memorabilia
- Take the remarkable Ford Rouge Factory Tour where the F150 pickup truck is built
- Rummage through “Henry’s Attic” at The Henry Ford Museum
- Visit “America’s Main Street” at Greenfield Village
- Take a guided tour of Ford Field, home of the Detroit Lions
- Visit the Kalamazoo Air Zoo, with its unique collection of aircraft
1 - 4
What could be more fun than cheering on your
favorite team to victory? Why not join other Cubbies fans in the Motor City for three games to see the
Chicago Cubs play the Detroit Tigers. You will
enjoy every pitch from your reserved seats in
Detroit’s Comerica Park.
You will enjoy dinner at
the unique Hockeytown Café, located at the heart
of all the action and rich in Detroit sports memorabilia.
No trip to the “Motor City” is complete without time
to explore The Henry Ford Museum, often called his
“attic” and Greenfield Village, known as “America’s Main Street.” Both offer unique collections from
JFK’s presidential car to the Wright Brother’s
At the Ford Rouge River Factory, tour this state-of-
the-art factory where the F150 pickup trucks are built.
On the way home, you will make a stop at the Kalamazoo Air Zoo featuring its unique collection of aircraft.
1 - 3 DoubleTree by Hilton, Dearborn, MI
||Per Person twin
| August 21, 2023
Request a Quote
Call for air rates and schedules.