- 6 Meals: 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 2 dinners
- Free home or local pickup and return
- Spend three nights at the incredible French Lick Resort
- Visit the historic West Baden Springs National Historic Landmark
- Tour the Kentucky Derby Museum and enjoy an included lunch
- Visit the Frazier History Museum for a tour and see the Kentucky Show!
- Wagon ride and Elephant Encounter at Wilstem Wildlife Park
- Wine tasting at French Lick Winery
- Dinner and live entertainment at Abbeydell Hall
- Tour the Red Skelton Museum of American Comedy
1 – 3
Built at the turn of the century, the French Lick Resort stands as a testament to a bygone era. This lavish resort has a registry of guests who have included former presidents. Settle in and enjoy a welcome dinner.
In Louisville, visit famed Churchill Downs for a behind the
scenes walking tour (when available) and an included lunch.
Visit the Frazier History Museum with the Kentucky Bourbon
Trail Welcome Center to enjoy a bourbon tasting and see the
high-definition production Kentucky Show! At Wilstem Wildlife Park, take a wagon ride through the exotic animals and experience the Elephant Encounter to take photos and learn all you would ever want to know about elephants. Stop at the French Lick Winery for a tasting then sit down to dinner and live entertainment at Abbeydell Hall.
Make a stop at the Red Skelton Museum of American Comedy
for a better insight into this legendary comedian.
1 - 3 French Lick Resort Casino, French Lick, IN
||Per Person twin
| May 20, 2024
Request a Quote
| September 16, 2024
Request a Quote