- 6 Meals: 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners
- Free home or local pickup and return
- Enjoy lunch at Route 66 Motorheads Bar, Grill and Museum and spend two nights in Saint Louis
- Enjoy an exciting evening concert featuring the music of Tina Turner
- Take the Music of Saint Louis Tour featuring National Blues Museum, the Ragtime Music Exhibit and Saint Louis Walk of Fame
- Included dinner and exciting live show featuring the music of Chuck Berry
1 - 3
Begin your day with lunch at Route 66 Motorheads Bar, Grill and Museum in Springfield. Later, check into your downtown Saint Louis hotel. Tonight, enjoy the included Manager’s reception at the hotel including delicious food and beverages. Later, get ready for an exciting evening concert featuring the music of Tina Turner. Known as the “Queen of Rock and Roll” since she burst onto the scene in the late 50s, Tina was one of the most dynamic soul singers in America.
Take an included Music of Saint Louis Tour which begins at the Missouri History Museum to see the special exhibit on Ragtime Music. Then, take a drive past the Scott Joplin House State Historic Site. Later, visit the National Blues Museum which explores the Blues and celebrates the genre and make a stop at the Saint Louis Walk of Fame.
The musical journey ends with an included dinner and exciting live show featuring the music of Chuck Berry. Often called the “Father of Rock and Roll”, Chuck Berry’s music is a distinctive blend of rhythm and blues. Enjoy his classics, Johnny B Goode
, Roll Over Beethoven
1 & 2 Drury Inn and Suites, Saint Louis, MO
||Per Person twin
| August 26, 2024
Request a Quote